A guide to the reference styles used at the University of St Andrews
How Vancouver Style manages Authors and Editors
All the authors of a work are included in the Reference List entry.
- Names are given as Surname initial(s) with a maximum of two intials;
- Names are given in the order they appear in the work
- Lists of names are separated with a comma
- A full stop follows the final name.
1. Crowe J, Bradshaw T. Chemistry for the biosciences: the essential concepts. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 2014. 740 p.
- Last Updated: Oct 25, 2019 8:59 AM
- URL: https://libguides.st-andrews.ac.uk/Referencing_styles
- Print Page