Referencing a chapter
- Core elements
- Sample - Chapter in a print book
- Sample - Chapter in an ebook
- Punctuation and format of a reference
In-text citation: (Chapter Author Surname page number) e.g.:
Entry in the works-cited list: Chapter author surname, first name. "Chapter title". Book title, edited by Editor first name surname, Publisher, Year, pp. chapter page range.
Randall, Briony. "Virginia Woolf's idea of a party". The Modernist Party, edited by Kate McLoughlin,
Edinburgh University Press, 2013, pp. 95-111.
- Last Updated: Dec 10, 2019 12:28 PM
- URL: https://libguides.st-andrews.ac.uk/Referencing_styles
- Print Page