- APA 7th editionToggle Dropdown
- APA - 6th editionToggle Dropdown
- Chicago: Notes and BibliographyToggle Dropdown
- Chicago: Author-DateToggle Dropdown
- Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute (JRAI) StyleToggle Dropdown
- MHRA Footnotes versionToggle Dropdown
- MHRA - Author Date StyleToggle Dropdown
- MLAToggle Dropdown
- Royal Society of ChemistryToggle Dropdown
- VancouverToggle Dropdown
- Referencing something mentioned in another source (Secondary Referencing)
Endnote style - Harvard St Andrews
If you are using the Harvard style please check with your School which version of Harvard you are expected to use, as the Harvard - St Andrews style may not be the correct version for you to use. Harvard - St Andrews is based on the book Cite Them Right (also available as an e-book).
The Harvard - St Andrews styles is installed on all University PCs, and is included in Endnote Online. If you have installed Endnote onto your own computer, the Harvard -St Andrews style is not included in the download, and you will need to install it using the file below:
- Harvard - St AndrewsThe Harvard Style used at the University of St Andrews. Based on Harvard Style used in Cite them Right - 11th edition.
The Endnote style above can be installed if you are using Endnote Desktop. Make sure you have already installed Endnote onto your computer.
- Double-click the icon
- The style will open in Endnote
- Choose "File" and "Save As"
- Delete the word "Copy" from the end of the file name and save it
- Close the Style.
- In word choose the Endnote toolbar, and in Styles click "Select Another Style" and search for Harvard, and select the St. Andrews version.
- Last Updated: May 4, 2023 12:54 PM
- URL: https://libguides.st-andrews.ac.uk/Referencing_styles
- Print Page
University of St Andrews Library
Service Desk: +44 (0)1334 46 2331