Endnote style - Harvard St Andrews
If you are using the Harvard style please check with your School which version of Harvard you are expected to use, as the Harvard - St Andrews style may not be the correct version for you to use. Harvard - St Andrews is based on the book Cite Them Right.
The Harvard - St Andrews styles is installed on all University PCs, and is included in Endnote Online. If you have installed Endnote onto your own computer, the Harvard -St Andrews style is not included in the download, and you will need to install it using the file below:
The Endnote style above can be installed if you are using Endnote Desktop. Make sure you have already installed Endnote onto your computer.
- Double-click the icon
- The style will open in Endnote
- Choose "File" and "Save As"
- Delete the word "Copy" from the end of the file name and save it
- Close the Style.
- In word choose the Endnote toolbar, and in Styles click "Select Another Style" and search for Harvard, and select the St. Andrews version.
- Last Updated: Jun 3, 2021 4:39 PM
- URL: https://libguides.st-andrews.ac.uk/Referencing_styles
- Print Page