How RSC Style manages Authors and Editors
All the authors of a work are included in the Reference List entry.
- Names are given as Initial(s). Surname
- Names are given in the order they appear in the work
- Lists of names are separated with a comma, the word "and" is used between the penultimate and final author
- A comma stop follows the final name.
(1) M. Weller, T. Overton, J. Rourke and F. Armstrong, Inorganic Chemistry, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2014.
- Last Updated: Nov 20, 2023 4:02 PM
- URL: https://libguides.st-andrews.ac.uk/Referencing_styles
- Print Page
University of St Andrews Library
Service Desk: +44 (0)1334 46 2331