Coverage of financial markets throughout the world, includes long-term historical data on all the economic and financial indicators affecting the financial assets. 5 concurrent accesses. Requires registration, on first use, Create a New Account (bottom of screen), set account type to academic and use your University e-mail
Free database consisting of references to multidisciplinary articles, theses, books and abstracts. See http://bit.ly/1oLdLAc for information on how to set up your preferences to link to library journal holdings.
U.S. government publications. Covers all types of U.S. government documents, including Congressional reports, hearings, debates, and records; judiciary materials; and documents issued by executive departments. 1976 - to present; updated monthly
- please use the link in this guide to OCLC FirstSearch Databases
index of articles on all aspects of human impact on the environment - global warming, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling, etc. Includes some Open Access full text. Part of EBSCOhost
- click on the link to the database
- from the 'Select your region or group' pull-down menu, select 'UK Higher Education'
- then click on 'University of St Andrews'
- and login through the SSO (Single Sign On) page, using your University Account Username and Password