Ebook Collections: E-book problems
What's the problem?
De Gruyter e-books platform is not recognising the University of St Andrews sign in. After signing in at the single sign on it looks like you don't have access to an e-book title, when in fact you do. From the e-book table of contents you will see "Access restricted" for each chapter entry.
What's the solution?
- Search for the e-book on Library search, and click the eBook button
- If presented with the single sign on screen, login with your username and password
- At the De Gruyter e-book page click the Log in button near the top right
- In the Find your institution box on the left enter University of St Andrews and click Find
- From the results click University of St Andrews Scotland and allow the screen to refresh
- On the right of the screen click the Login button next to University of St Andrews
- Select the contents tab - you should now have access to the e-book contents.
Date posted 02/03/2021.