Ebook Collections: Taylor & Francis E-Books
About Taylor and Francis E-books
The University of St Andrews has access to selected e-books purchased on the Taylor and Francis Online platform. All the books are supplied on a Digital Rights Management Free (DRM-Free) basis which allows unlimited onlne access, downloading and printing.
Finding Taylor and Francis E-Books
All the Taylor and Francis e-books are listed on Library search. From the results click the green eBook button, and then login using your University username and password. You can also search directly from the Taylor and Francis webpage.
- Enter your search terms in the search box
- From the results choose Show content I have access to
- You can choose to view by book title or by chapter by using the Book or Chapter tabs in the main area of the results page.
- Click the book title or image to go to the e-book record.
- You can download the whole of the e-book or choose to read online
- If you want to download a chapter scroll down the page and choose the Download option next to the chapter you want to use.
Logging in to Taylor and Francis off-campus
If you find the e-book by searching from the Library website you'll be take to the University of St Andrews Sign Sign on page where you login using your University of St Andrews username and password
If you have found a Taylor and Francis e-book through an internet search you'll need to login to see if you have access:
From the Taylor and Francis e-book page click Get Access
- Choose the option to login With Sbibboleth or OpenAthens
- In the Institution search box enter University of St Andrews and click Continue
- You'll be directed to the University of St Andrews single sign on, where you login with your university usernames and password.