Comparative Literature: Home
Referencing information can be found in the School's Essay Writing guidelines.
The full MHRA Style Guide can be accessed online.
Information about software that can help you with referencing can be found in the Referencing Software guide.
Other useful subject guides & pages
- Remote Access to Online Resources This link opens in a new windowHow to access journals, e-books and databases off campus
- NewspapersInformation on print and electronic newspapers, both current and archives. Useful for finding book reviews.
- Learn the LibraryVideo guides to some of the Library's key resources
- Open AccessIntroduction to open access publishing and how to find open access resources
Search the Library
Not in the Library?
Can't find what you are looking for in the Library? There are a number of options available:
- Inter-Library LoansIf we don't have a book or journal in stock we can get it for you.
- MorebooksAre there not enough copies of a book in stock? Would you like the Library to buy a book for your dissertation? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will consider your suggestion.
- SCONUL Accessallows you to use a limited number of services at University Libraries in the UK. Click the link above for details of participating libraries and to complete the online application form.
Chat with us
You can chat online with a member of Library staff, this service is available:
- Monday - Friday 9am-5pm