Computer Science: Home
The JF Allen Library
The JF Allen Library is the University's main science library. Most textbooks for the sciences are held here.
It is located on the first floor of the Physics building on North Haugh. During the day it is open to all students.
For more information please see the JF Allen page on the Library website.
Other useful subject guides & pages
- A-Z Databases This link opens in a new window
- Learn the LibraryVideo guides to some of the Library's key resources
- NewspapersInformation on print and electronic newspapers, both current and archives.
- Open AccessIntroduction to open access publishing and how to find open access resources
- Referencing SoftwareA guide to using software that helps you save your references and format them in the appropriate style for writing essays and dissertations.
- Remote Access to Online Resources This link opens in a new windowHow to access journals, e-books and databases off campus
- DictionariesHow to access dictionaries and other reference works online or in the Library.
Welcome to the Computer Science Guide. Use the Books tab above to find books and to get hold of books that are not currently held by the Library. Use the Articles tab to find articles, conference papers and browse specialist databases.
New Computer Science Books