Sustainable Aquaculture: Home
These are the most relevant journals for you. Please make sure that we have access to the year that you are looking for, the dates we have a subscription for are listed under each title.
Clicking on the little button next each of the journals will tell you how to access them.
The Library has access to a large number of electronic books. For selected e-books click on the 'E-Books' tab above. For other e-books, use the box below to search. Please note that the results will also include journal titles, books can be identified by the icon to the right of the screen saying e-book.
Nearly all the resources you will need access to are journals. For most journal articles you will need to login to view the full text.
- Enter the name of the journal (not the article title) in the search box
- From the results page choose the "Library Catalogue" filter on the left
- If the Library has a subscription to the journal it will appear at, or near the top of the results page
- Click the journal title to access the record. This will display print and electronic subscriptions.
- For electronic journals you'll see a link to access the journal, this link will also display the holdings for the journal - you will only be able to access content for the years shown in the record. Select the link to access the journal
- You may need to login, there are two possible login boxes which will appear:
- Library Login box - enter your university username (your email address without @st-andrews.ac.uk) and password
- Microsoft Login box - enter your university email address and password.
- Once logged in you can browse the journal or search
- Look for a PDF option to read a journal article.
Credo Reference is a collection of several hundred major reference books including dictionaries, encyclopaedias and thesauri including a number of scientific and language resources. (For off-campus access you will need your university login and password.)