Distance Learning Students: Library services: Library support
You can chat live online with Library staff without an appointment.
Email Library@st-andrews.ac.uk :
- Use your student email address if possible
- Include details of the course you're doing
- Tell us what you need help with
- If you're having problems using something online, try to include details of what you're trying to use, if you're getting any error messages, include these.
- Tell us how you would like us to get back to you
If you'd like to arrange a telephone consultation please email email@example.com, and include:
- The subject or course you are studying
- What you would like help with
- Details of any question / topic you need to search or the assignment you are working on
- Suitable times and dates for us to contact you
- Your phone number
Or you can telephone 01334 462331 or 01334 462332 to speak to staff at the Library Service Desk. If they can't answer your enquiry they will ensure someone gets back to you.
The Academic Liaison Librarians offer one-to-one support for distance learning students through Teams. If you would like to request a one-to-one just email Library@st-andrews.ac.uk to request an appointment. Appointments are available Monday-Friday, 9.00-17.00.
Let us know what you'd like to discuss, and when you are available, and we'll get back to you.