specially-commissioned collections of essays which are intended to serve as reference works for an inter-disciplinary audience of students and non-specialists. Addressing topics and figures ranging from Plato through Kant to Habermas, and philosophical movements such as the Scottish Enlightenment and German Idealism
- click on "Institutional log in" near the top right hand of the screen
- scroll to the Search by keyword, and enter "Andrews" in the box, and click Search
- choose University of St Andrews from the results
- then login through the Single Sign On page, using your University Account Username and Password
- if you are redirected to the Cambridge Core homepage, search again for what you needed.