International Relations: News Sources
The first time you use the FT.com you will be asked to register for a FT.com account after logging in with your University credentials. Check out our handy guide on Accessing FT.com for more information.
What can I get with FT.com?
- Access to the print replica of the newspaper, both for UK and other global regions
- Special reports for researching industries or countries
- Access to the in-depth section which aggregates and updates content relating to the key topics in the news, brings together headlines, comment and analysis, video, interactive graphics and special reports
- Option of using myFT to personalise your experience, follow news topics that are of interest to you, get alerts and save articles in a personal list
- Access to a mobile app for your tablet or mobile phone
Help and video tutorials are available on all the different tools and services available to you via FT.com