Ebook Collections: Cambridge Ebooks
Cambridge Ebook Collections
Cambridge Core Video
Viewing, Downloading and Printing
All Cambridge E-books are supplied DRM-Free which means you can read, print or download as much of the content of an ebook as you need. Most e-books will have the option to download a PDF of each chapter, some will also allow you to download HTML files.
Logging in to Cambridge Core
On-campus you don't need to login, but if you're working off-campus you will.
From the Cambridge Core Homepage or the e-book:
- Select "Insitutional Login"
- In the search box enter Andrews and click Search
- Choose University of St Andrews and click Select
- At the University of St Andrews Single Sign-on page enter your University username and password
- When you're back at the Cambridge Core homepage, you'll be logged in, and can search for the book you need.